[Openchrome-users] gcc-2.96 issue

Nikolai V. Ivanyushin nvi
Sat Aug 19 05:30:26 PDT 2006

Hi All,
I was trying to build current openchrome driver for Thinstation-2.1.3
with gcc-2.96 and got the following error:
via_dri.c: In function `VIADRIAgpInit':
via_dri.c:260: parse error before `int'
via_dri.c:276: `agpCmdSize' undeclared (first use in this function)
via_dri.c:276: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
via_dri.c:276: for each function it appears in.)
via_dri.c:284: `agpPages' undeclared (first use in this function)
via_dri.c: In function `VIADRIFBInit':
via_dri.c:382: warning: implicit declaration of function
`viaOffScreenLinear'
make: *** [via_dri.o] Error 1

The same code compiles just ok with gcc-3.4.4.
Would you help me please to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

--
SY
Nikolai