[Openchrome-users] EXA acceleration

liborse userforum
Mon Dec 4 08:00:17 PST 2006

EXA acceleration
Hi,

First, I am from Czech Republic and my English is bad.(:smile:)

So, there is my problem: I use your OpenChrome driver (used [https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenChrome]) with 3D acceleration, but I would to use EXA acceleration too. I tried this - [http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=EXAAcceleration], but after restart of X I see nothing, only blank display. Yes, its a bug in Xorg. I DO NOT KNOW, how appy patch to Xorg. I have Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft...

Please help me, I am newbie in using OpenChrome :-).

Thanks

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=2548#form>