[Openchrome-users] K8M890 testing needed!!!

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Thu Dec 7 08:42:32 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 23:00 -0500, bob davis wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tested version 248 of the driver and:
> 1. Driver works and exits
> 2. When exiting console mode is still messed up
> 3. Now mplayer and gxine both lockup when using xv driver.
> If I use -vo x11 with mplayer then the video works fine.
> I am not as familar with gxine and "gxine -V x11" doesnt seem to work
> and seems to use the xv driver. When I say lockup I have to power off
> the computer.

Please check out the latest changes from svn.  Thomas has committed a
bunch of fixes for VT switching to trunk, that I have merged over to the
VT3336 branch.

If you are feeling very adventurous you should try and back out the
attached patch (patch -R ) and see if VT switching works without it.