[Openchrome-users] K8M890 testing needed!!! / How to debug

John Robinson john.robinson
Thu Dec 7 10:44:24 PST 2006

On 07/12/2006 14:27, Gabriel Mansi wrote:
> The Xorg log was not very useful
> since it was not flushed to disk before lockup. I think that we can send
> debug messages over the serial port or lan. Maybe something like uml can
> help.
> Surely somebody else in this list can help with that.

You could try remounting your disc(s) with -o sync before you run
anything which might lock up - it would at least save you a fsck/journal
recovery, and you ought to get the full logs right up to the lockup.

Cheers,

John.