[Openchrome-users] wine, mesa or openchrome problem?

Rikz userforum
Sun Dec 10 10:20:27 PST 2006

wine, mesa or openchrome problem?
Hi all!

I have a problem with a game "Evil Genius" - I'm trying to start it under WINE (0.9.26) on my Gentoo Linux. My video card is VIA Unichrome Pro (VN800)
After showing the splash screen WINE dies with the following error  message:

se.exe: main/renderbuffer.c:2041: _mesa_add_renderbuffer: Assertion `bufferName == BUFFER_DEPTH || bufferName == BUFFER_STENCIL || fb->Attachment[bufferName].Renderbuffer == ((void *)0)' failed.

As I understand, this is something wrong with Mesa unichrome driver? Is it? Or maybe its a WINE problem?

PS: Openchrome driver,  DRI and OpenGL seem to work in general: I see no error messages in Xorg.log and glxgears show normal performance.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=2663#form>