[Openchrome-users] K8M890 still not working

Javier Smaldone javier
Thu Dec 21 01:32:06 PST 2006

> That is exactly the problem.  We have seen a lot of this.  Right now we
> have confirmed working 32-bit and 64-bit only systems.  Anything with a
> 64-bit kernel and a 32-bit Xserver causes ioctl32 errors with drm.

Whats the right place to find a solution for this problem?

It's a openchrome related issue or needs to be fixed at kernel level?
(maybe some ioctl32 conversion?)

If it's a kernel problem, is there someone who can report this issue
to the right maintainer?

--
Javier Smaldone