[Openchrome-users] OpenChrome and 775VM800

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Fri Feb 10 03:22:14 PST 2006

Hi,

> One small problem was a missing ID for my mainboard in via.id but I add it and acording to the log's (http://www.tbs-software.com/morgoth/files/private/via/Xorg.0.log) it's detected correctly. When I start the X server my display immediatly lose sychronization, I can see normal KDE desktop, but without any sync.

this pci-id is in svn for sometime now, so I suspect you are not using
the latest and greatest. Please try with an uptodate checkout. I'm not
sure that will help though, it seems VM800 support is not really good at
the moment. Thomas or Ivor might be able to guide you further.