[Openchrome-users] XvMC and VM800

Steffen Sobiech steffen.sobiech
Tue Feb 21 10:55:49 PST 2006

Hi again,

thank you very much, XvMC and Xv now get registered correctly.
However, when playing a movie using Xv or XvMC, the output window
stays black. btw, I'm using xine-1.1.1 with xv or xxmc output plugins.
Using xshm as output plugin works fine.

Could this indeed be a configuration issue? I already googled a lot
but could not find any solution that works.

I noticed when switching on EnableAGPDMA the screen stays
black but there's a new error message saying:

[drm:via_initialize] *ERROR* via_initialize called with no agp memory available

BIOS settings seem to be correct, however.

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
Steffen