[Openchrome-users] Problem building mplayer

Jerry Bell jdbell
Mon Jan 2 04:51:59 PST 2006

Hi,

I am having trouble building mplayer.   Make is apparently failing with
"no member named pict_type" in xvmcvideo.c.  I >thought< I was doing
everything right, openchrome seems to have been built and seems to be
running OK (at least X says DRI is enabled), I grabbed CVS mplayer and
ffmpeg and moved over the 3 directories to the mplayer source tree, and
applied the latest openchrome patch, but apparently something is not
quite right.  Any ideas?

This is an Epia MII-6000 running Debian with kernel 2.6.14.4 and XFree
4.5.0.

Thanks,

Jerry