[Openchrome-users] Can't build svn

MagicITX magicitx
Fri Jan 6 02:41:23 PST 2006

On 1/6/06, Xavier Bachelot <xb_ml at kelkoo.net> wrote:

> MagicITX wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I checked out 124 from svn.  I run ./autogen.sh but it failes with the
> > following:

> > checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
> > checking for XORG... configure: error: Package requirements (xorg-server
> > xproto xvmc fontsproto  randrproto renderproto xextproto videoproto)
> > were not met.
> > Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
> > installed software in a non-standard prefix.
> >
> > Alternatively you may set the XORG_CFLAGS and XORG_LIBS environment
> > variables
> > to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
> > more details.
> > dvs openchrome #
> >
> > I'm running a Gentoo system with modular X, xorg-server-01.0.1-r1.
> >
> you probably need more than just xorg-server to satisfy the dependancies.
>
> Xavier

Almost all the things its says are missing are installed: xorg-server,
xproto, fontsproto, randrproto renderproto, xextproto, videoproto.  I look
in /usr/lib/pkgconfig and find a .pc file for each.  The only one that is
missing ix xvmc which is what I'm trying to build.  There is no xvmc.pc.

--

Tim
www.magicitx.com