[Openchrome-users] MythTV Hanging on Video Exit

John Roe openchrome
Mon Jan 9 11:27:48 PST 2006

Hi,

Just to add that I've started noticing a similar thing, machine hanging
on exiting Myth live tv.  I'm running myth svn on an SP8000, X from
debian experimental.  I can't quite remember the point it started to
happen- but it was fairly recent.  I've been updating both xorg and myth
quite often so I don't know what change caused it.

Like you say, xine & co are all fine.

cheers
john