[Openchrome-users] How to do or how to help.

Ryan McDowell rmmcd2002
Thu Jan 19 20:56:56 PST 2006

Hello all,

I presently use kubuntu 5.10 and the vesa driver. My
laptop is a averatec 3715. It uses a unichrome pro
B(VIA3108) I believe. The lspci leads me to believe
that the motherboard is or is close to a K8"T"800
instead of a M or N. I don't know the differences
exactly. How do I get the openchrome driver to work on
my hardware? Or can I help in some way to get it to.
I've been looking at source code and see references to
most of my chipset parts but not referenced through
K8T800. Any help given or advice on starting point
would be great.

Ryan Mc.