[Openchrome-users] resolved: problem with AGP Aperture

Marco Sinhoreli msinhore
Tue Jan 24 08:37:59 PST 2006

Hello all,

I decide write this mail to share with all that resolve the problem
with AGP Aperture.

I spoke  with ivor and schlobinux on the freenode channel #unichrome
about my problem  after run the X with the option EnableAGPDMA on my
xorg.conf, the SO was frozen (kernel panic?). On that moment  I was
running  the X, my BIOS setup was with the option 'AGP Aperture' set
to 16MB. After I change it option to 64MB, the problem with my X was
resolved completely.

--
Marco Sinhoreli
C-x C-s