[Openchrome-users] Error when compiling Openchrome in Ubuntu Dapper

Martin Jürgens martin
Tue Jan 31 10:36:13 PST 2006

Hi!
I currently try to get the Openchrome driver to work under Ubuntu Dapper
Drake.

I followed the instructions on
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+codehttp://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code
in the section "Modular build". After installing lots of applications like
automake I am at the point that I can run autogen.sh without getting a notice
that a program is missing.

But now an error appears.

This is the output:

root at mubuntu-laptop:/home/martin/openchrome# ./autogen.sh
-bash: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory
root at mubuntu-laptop:/home/martin/openchrome# cd trunk/
root at mubuntu-laptop:/home/martin/openchrome/trunk# ./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal  --output=aclocal.m4t
autoreconf: `aclocal.m4' is created
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --copy
autoreconf: `aclocal.m4' is unchanged
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy
automake: configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./missing'
configure.ac: 30: required file `./[config.h].in' not found
unichrome/Makefile.am:33: via_drv_la_SOURCES defined both conditionally and
unconditionally
man/Makefile.am:30: invalid unused variable name: `driverman_SOURCES'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
root at mubuntu-laptop:/home/martin/openchrome/trunk#

It would be great if you could help me.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English,
Martin