[Openchrome-users] vga-to-scart with openchrome

David Hamilton dhamilto
Fri Jul 7 09:02:35 PDT 2006

I've recently implemented a scan converter into my system.  I have
Component inputs, but no SCART interface on my TV.  Most results
have been favorable so far.  I'm using MythTV with the via XvMC
drivers without difficulty.  However, I have not yet tried the
openchrome drivers with my existing drivers and mplayer with the
XvMC patches isn't giving me a video output, audio only.  Only
reason I'm pushing for this solution is my only other choice for
video is composite and I found a scan converter for ~$50.

David