[Openchrome-users] 720x576 on VT1623

Evan Roth eroth
Fri Jul 7 10:10:30 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to tweak the mythtv display to my 16:9 PAL tv from an SP13000
with the VT1623.  Currently the best i can do is allowing X to use the
default 1024x768 which fits in the screen, but doesn't use it all.

I've tried following Terry's Unichrome howto, but to no avail.  (i
assume this is mostly geared to the older 1622 chips).  720x576Noscale
is garbled and 720x576Over has the width stretched a bit.

I'm using the 20060306 build from the epiOS portage overlay on a gentoo
system.

Does anyone have a working xorg.conf that they'd be able to pass on for
this configuration?  Or any tips to help me along?

Thanks for any help,
Evan