[Openchrome-users] [SOLVED] Modular branch

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Mon Jul 17 13:36:20 PDT 2006

Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> > Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > >A Mesa checkout with -r mesa_6_4_branch should work?  Or is a
> > >specific snapshot needed?  And all that is required is the
> > >libGL.so.1.5.060500 and unichrome_dri.so and libdrm.so.2?
> >
> > I think so. When I stated CVS above I really meant "trunk".
>
> [...]
>
> No libGL or drmOpen messages, the ones that [the] 1.30 unichrome
> driver used to give.  I don't get it.

For the sake of archiving the solution in the corresponding thread
(just now I grepped the archives for something and was baffled that
this thread ended in empty space):

''Finally got it working.  It is not libGL.so.1.5.060401 that is
needed, but the plain libGL.so.1.2.  Then it works fine.  For some
reason I had pruned SRC_DIRS down to just "mesa", but "glx/x11" is
needed too.''

Benno

This mail was scanned by a trial version of BitDefender
For more informations please visit http://www.bitdefender.com