[Openchrome-users] DRI lockup debian openchrome driver

RMMcDowell RMMcDowell
Tue Jul 18 00:04:33 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I was hoping that someone might know the fix for DRI/DRM issues with kernel
lockup. I compiled the latest svn/trunk version of openchrome with no issues
on x.org 7. I then used the debian packages of libdrm (I run etch) as I've
seen somewhere on the mailing list. Compiled and installed DRM for via from
latest cvs. Here's the problem, If I start x without commenting out DRM/DRI
references in my xorg conf I get a hard kernel freeze. Any ideas or errors I
made that I can correct would be nice. Thanks.  Ryan Rmmcd2002 at yahoo.com

This mail was scanned by a trial version of BitDefender
For more informations please visit http://www.bitdefender.com