[Openchrome-users] 3D acceleration with km400 SUSE 10.1

linux_learner userforum
Mon Jul 24 05:23:22 PDT 2006

Re: 3D acceleration with km400 SUSE 10.1
> On Monday 24 July 2006 19:08, linux_learner wrote:
> >

> > I understand why you refered me to the page. The Mesa I have came with SuSE 10.1. The Mesa I have is newer than the one on the howto. http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=3DTroubleShooting
> >
> > So your suggesting I downgrade Mesa. Currious.
> >
> > It seems that sourceforge no longer has Mesa-6.4 http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3
> >
> > Which I got by following this http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/Building#head-1c0e9672b3aa7b3455ed90e7b820e41fde888a5e
> >
> > I am doing cvs now.
> The files are still there click on the filename and the previouse versions will apear.
>
> Dont click on download.
>
> --
> regs conon
>  \   OOHH I hate TYPOS  \

Nope. I had done cvs, but also have the 6.4.1 tar.gz file to.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=1558&comments_parentId=1552&post_reply=1#form>