[Openchrome-users] Fwd: Fujitsu Siemens L7310 unichrome pro PM880 not recognized by driver

Jaro Larnos jaro.larnos
Mon Jul 24 13:35:33 PDT 2006

Hi!!

Amazing!! It worked, thank you a lot! I was almost on the brink of
taking the laptop back to the shop where I bought it from before I saw
your message in my inbox. I bought the thing a week ago and have been
pulling hair since. Thanks again mate! You just saved my day. :)

- Jaro -