[Openchrome-users] only NTSC modes in VT1626 TV-out modes? -> need PAL

Roy Thompson roy
Mon Jul 31 08:33:04 PDT 2006

>> Some other details:
>> gentoo linux
>> 2.6.17.6 vanilla kernel
>> latest DRM from cvs
>> Xorg 7.1.1
>
> hmm I have Xorg 7.0, vanilla Linux 2.6.17.6
>
> drm as in the kernel modules? I use the ones in the kernel, I have not
> updated them. Could that be the problem?

It could be.   I do not have the drm modules enabled in the kernel, but
have built them from drm CVS and copied the resulting .ko kernel
modules into /lib/modules/... (as per openchrome wiki).

I believe support for CN700 is in the drm CVS, but not merged into
kernel yet.

> can you post your xorg.conf and Xorg.log.0 ?
>
> Olivier

I posted Xorg.log.0 earlier today.  I will post xorg.conf this
evening...
roy