[Openchrome-users] SP-13000, TV-out and driver version

apan loco apanloco
Mon Jul 31 08:42:12 PDT 2006

I didn't manage to compile it from sources, got stuck when i was supposed to
get the source for xorg7. Apparently the source is scattered in different
packages. Anyhow, I installed a pre-made binary package from here:
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Collection+of+contributed+binary+packages

(II) LoadModule: "via"
(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/via_drv.so
(II) Module via: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        Module class: X.Org Video Driver
        ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 0.8

720x576Noscale now works and seems much better. It is still not perfect,
some data top/bottom are lost, but that is much better than having a lot of
unused black space on the TV.

BR/D