[Openchrome-users] Tricky Problem with openchrome/cle266/mpeg hardware accel

joe mistelbauer j.mistelbauer
Fri Jun 2 10:31:43 PDT 2006

hi john,

i changed the agp aperture to 128, after changing the onboard framebuffer size to 32 nothing changed in the xorg log - i still noticed 4 meg of videoram. with modification of the videoram command in xorg.conf the 32 meg s are accepted. xine still only displays a blank screen and no xine logo.

any other ideas?

joe

      Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer