[Openchrome-users] Openchrome on Suse 10.1

Michael Steinhauser mi.str
Fri Jun 2 23:01:53 PDT 2006

fazer schrieb:
> Hi could you explain how you make suse to work with unichrome please
> i working on it from march :(

> Main page:
> http://www.openchrome.org
> Wiki:
> http://wiki.openchrome.org
> User Forum:
> http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=1

Hi,

i just installed Suse 10.1, with xorg 6.9.0, in which openchrome is
included. I did as root an "init 3" and called "sax2 -m 0=via". After
configuring and saving the settings, i edited my xorg.conf and insertet
"Load          "dri"  after the "load "glx" " option. After that i
removed the files via.sh and vis.csh from /etc/profile.d, as i was told
in the former post, and dri was working also.

I had problems with a flickering screen, but as i changed the resolution
from 1280x1024 to 1024x768 it was gone.

Hope i could help.