[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #14: VT1623 24bit 720x576NoScale broken

Wander Winkelhorst w.winkelhorst
Mon Jun 5 10:21:34 PDT 2006

On 6/4/06, openChrome <trac at openchrome.org> wrote:

> #14: VT1623 24bit 720x576NoScale broken
>
> -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
> Reporter:  unichrome at shipmail.org  |        Owner:  ivor
>     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  assigned
>
> -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
> Changes (by ivor):
>
>   * owner:  somebody => ivor
>   * status:  new => assigned
>
> Comment:
>
> I can't reproduce this on a vt1623. Unless I'm missing some steps can
> someone who's having the problem confirm that it's still broken with the
> recent modeline change and if so are there any special steps needed to
> reproduce?

I used to have this problem and I allso came up with the viewport
workaround.
I've tried a SVN driver from a few days ago (see the thread about incorrecly
centered video) and since then my noscale troubles are gone!

So it works for me at least

Regards,
Wander.