[Openchrome-users] video resolutions

Trevor Kramer tkramer
Thu Jun 15 08:50:14 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have successfully gotten X running on a EPIA EN12000E (CN700,
vt1625) using a patch supplied on the mailing list for tv-out at
720x480Under. I can play video recorded at 480x480 with no issues but
when I try and play video recorded at 640x480 or 720x480 I get a
yellow band at the bottom, red diagonal streaks across the screen and
the colors are all off. The same video plays fine on a mac. I don't
have this issue on a cle266 box I have so it seems to be related to
the CN700.  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Trevor