[Openchrome-users] vt1625 modelines

Trevor Kramer tkramer
Tue Jun 20 10:57:44 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to get the 720x480Over modeline working on my CN700/
vt1625 board. This modeline currently generates a scrolling tiled
image on my NTSC TV. Do I just need to adjust the settings in
via_vt162x.h under VT1625Modes? Does anyone have any tips on
generating these settings?  Can I use powerstrip or some other
utility to generate them?  I was able to get a stable image with the
720x480Under modeline using a patch on this list but it doesn't fill
my screen.

Thanks,

Trevor