[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card-Ids

Paul Antoine pma-openchrome
Mon Jun 26 17:43:30 PDT 2006

Morning!

Your problem is due to the card not being known for the purposes of
video memory bandwidth calculation - the result is 640x480/16bit.

I had a similar issue with the P4M800 chipset in my Asus P5VDC-MX board,
which required adding detection of the chipset to which I allocated
MemClk 7 for the DDR2/533 memory used on my motherboard.

P.