[Openchrome-users] thin line at bottom of screen

Karl Hiramoto karl
Wed Mar 1 07:59:59 PST 2006

Hi all,

I posted this to the xine-user list, but will also post to openchrome-user as
this problem only exists on my Via Nemiah Unichrome Pro hardware.  I'm wondering
 here if anyone has the same issue.

When trying to watch a divx / mpeg4 encoded .avi in xine, with xxmc (XvMC) get a
thin line of  distortion at the bottom of the screen.   This only happens on my Via
Nemiah Unichrome Pro hardware.. My other hardware works fine.

I see the ffmpeg decoder is being used in xine..  I tried the same
video files in mplayer, and they worked fine in mplayer (latest version in
gentoo distro), but i want to use xine.

I am using gentoo linux,  xine lib 1.1.1, ffmpeg-0.4.9_p20051216,
xine-ui 0.99.4,  openchrome rev 161

I searched the xine archives and found this which is very similar
distortion to what i have:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6164634

Anyone else have, or solve the same problem?

Cheers,

-- Karl