[Openchrome-users] TV-Out issues

Thomas Hellström thomas
Sat Mar 4 09:26:26 PST 2006

Hi, Adam.

Adam Prentice wrote:

>I've had no problem getting my TV-out working on my CLE266 box....I never
>used to have a problem with my other box, but after a week of issues I'm
>begining to wonder if I have a hardware problem with my CN400 machine.   My
>tv output is extremely messed up.  The picture is very distorted and
>flickers.   my Xorg.0.log file seems to indicate that a suitable mode can't
>be found.  Here's my xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log. Anyone have an idea what's
>wrong here?
>
>Adam

First, please gzip all logs and please don't blindly send logs to the list
unless asked to do so, as outlined in the openchrome wiki
http://wiki.openchrome.org

Now to the problem :)
Nobody has yet verified correct functionality of the VT1625 support of
the openchrome driver (as also outlined in the openchrome wiki), so
probably nobody has made it work yet. I believe this requires VT1625
docs and a tweaked Terry Barnaby's register setting program.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=TV-OUT

Regards,
Thomas