[Openchrome-users] Have you release a kit?

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Tue Mar 7 09:37:09 PST 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 14:45, Barry Scott wrote:
> I see that there are no tags in your repos. Does this mean that you
> have not released a kit yet?

Correct. I guess you could consider the driver in xorg to be the released
version.

The svn head should always be a working copy breaking changes will be done on
separate branches.

> If there is a stable kit where do I get it please?

I usually create a 'snapshot' tarball at the same time as I create binary
packages... but I'm waaay too busy at work to be able to do one at the
moment.

Cheers,
--
Ivor Hewitt.