[Openchrome-users] Build DRM module in FC4?

Lewin Edwards zwsdotcom
Sun Mar 12 14:31:33 PST 2006

On 3/12/06, Xavier Bachelot <xb_ml at kelkoo.net> wrote:

> > Well, I'm puzzled. There is no precompiled MESA there.
>
> Mesa is in the packages, as included in Xorg 6.9.
> more precisely in xorg-x11-Mesa-*

So it is part of the _X_ build tree? In that case I must already have an
up-to-date version installed, since I built 6.9 from scratch.

> > glxcmds.c: In function 'glXBindTexImageEXT':
> > glxcmds.c:2619: error: 'X_GLXvop_BindTexImageEXT' undeclared (first use
>

> what are you trying to build ?

The MESA library, per the instructions on that page.

I suspect that I should give up at this point - when I enable the DRI
module, the system becomes jerky (and I get dmesg output about int 10 -
nobody cared). I doubt that a fixed MESA is going to do anything about that.

--
-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
zws dot com