[Openchrome-users] VT1625 (commell LV-667) success

Ken Huisman ken_a
Mon May 1 21:14:39 PDT 2006

I've been hacking on the VT1625 support in the driver, and I started
with the 720x480Under resolution, particularily with S-Video output.  I
have managed to get a stable X login screen @ 16 bit color on S-Video
out - a bit of a black bar at the top.  It doesn't work @ 24 bit color,
but I don't know why.  I don't know a lot about the driver yet (a little
knowledge is a dangerous thing!  ;-)

Anyone want to try my patch?  I'd like to know if this changes anything
(better or worse) for people with composite or Y/Pr/Pb connectors since
I don't have any of those hooked up to anything.

(this patch is a diff of svn 181)

cheers,

Ken