[Openchrome-users] undefined symbol in mplayer patch

Bill Goudie bill.goudie
Thu May 4 08:08:12 PDT 2006

First, thanks very much to all you who have worked to make this stuff
available.  I'm successfully running Debian unstable with the openchrome
xorg via driver, the libxvmc code,   libdrm, and the drm code.  Thanks!

Oh yeah, and I'm using mplayer from CVS plus the patch found at
http://www.openchrome.org/snapshots/mplayer/mplayer-uni-20060406.diff
.
But I did find that this patch uses an undefined symbol --
MSGTR_MPCODECS_XVMCVLDAcceleratedMPEG2.  After I added a #define and value
for this everything compiled fine.