[Openchrome-users] autoreconf errors

Jeremy C. Reed reed
Tue May 16 08:09:02 PDT 2006

Updated openchrome source with "subversion update".

Running autogen.sh fails with:

configure.ac: 30: required file `./[config.h].in' not found
unichrome/Makefile.am:33: via_drv_la_SOURCES defined both conditionally
and unconditionally
unichrome/Makefile.am:26: EXTRA_DIST defined both conditionally and
unconditionally
automake: unichrome/Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support
EXTRA_DIST being defined conditionally
automake: libxvmc/Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support
libviaXvMC_la_LDFLAGS being defined conditionally
automake: libxvmc/Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support
libviaXvMCPro_la_LDFLAGS being defined conditionally
automake: libxvmc/Makefile.am: warning: automake does not support
EXTRA_DIST being defined conditionally
man/Makefile.am:30: invalid unused variable name: `driverman_SOURCES'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

My build environment changed. But any ideas on the above?

Why does it have config.h in brackets in the error message?

(This is on Ubuntu. I built and used it about two weeks ago.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'