[Openchrome-users] Building openchrome with XFree86-4.6.0.0

Mr E_T troll
Wed May 17 07:36:15 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 15:47, Mr E_T wrote:
> I have a problem building openchrome with XFree86
> First it could not find drm.h so I copied it from -
> lib/GL/dri/drm/drm.h to the unichrome dir.

Solved - in via_driver.c
this line (405) -
static pointer VIASetup(pointer module, pointer opts, int *errmaj, int *errmin)

should read -
static pointer VIASetup(ModuleDescPtr module, pointer opts, int *errmaj, int *errmin)

also in via.h
xf86Version.h should be included instead of xorgVersion.h

the compile does not find includes in -
programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/shared/drm/kernel
(drm.h and drm_sarea.h)

--
regs MR E_T