[Openchrome-users] VN800 Laptop Support

Aaron Moses zebardy
Sun May 28 16:00:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

If youv'e got gnome installed you can use the tool in gnome-control-center
to switch between resolutions, tho it might mess up when you apply it just
acept it as it will sort itself out as soon as you reboot. If 1280x768 does
not show as one of the resolution options you will have to add the mode to
your xorg.conf file. Let me know how the driver under centos works for you.
Much tho I like ubuntu Id rather be able to watch dvds! Also if you dont
have gnome installed or have any other problems le m eknow too and Ill try
to help.

Aaron