[Openchrome-users] Which chipsets and features are supported?

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Thu Nov 2 06:03:30 PST 2006

astfgl wrote:
> Which chipsets and features are supported?
> I'm about to upgrade from an old EPIA-M board to something more current for a combined general use(email/web) and MPEG playback(DVD/DVB-T) machine. I've looked through the openchrome site, xorg and googled everywhere, but I can't find anything resembling a compatibility matrix for the openchrome driver.

I've added a feature matrix filled to the best of my knowledge. It's
still incomplete and may contains inaccuracies/errors, but I believe
it's a good starting point.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=HardwareCaveats