[Openchrome-users] VT1625 Patch update

Sean Decker sean.a.decker
Tue Nov 7 05:54:36 PST 2006

Ken,

Thank you for your hard work. With your patch and example xorg.cong
file I was finally able to get S-Video working on my EN1200 board.
Using the 720x480Under setting provides a useable output, however, it
is not perfect. It is shifted about half an inch to the left and
bottom leaving a half an inch on the top and right sides between the
end of the picture and the edge of the actual TV screen. I'd be happy
to try different settings in the code, but have no idea how to
interpret the values. If you want to give me some pointers, I will
play around.

Sean