[Openchrome-users] VIA Releases new display driver

Chad masterclc
Wed Nov 22 11:46:01 PST 2006

On 11/21/06, Sandeman <userforum at openchrome.org> wrote:
> VIA Releases new display driver
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that yesterday, VIA released a new Xorg display driver (binary and source) for chipsets with the Unichrome Pro and Chrome 9 graphics processor. These can be downloaded from viaarena.com.
>
> Finally, I have a driver with a good working TV out (PAL) for my VIA EPIA CN (CN700) board. I haven't tested whether other functions, like direct rendering work properly.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Sander.

Does anyone know if this new "code" release will help with the VT1625
encoder?  Getting more resolutions working would be great!  Not for
using the Via driver, but for using openchrome with a VT1625 encoder
and a CN400 chipset.

Thanks!

-Chad