[Openchrome-users] mplayer 1.0rc1 with xvmc-support?

Flipsen1977 userforum
Mon Nov 27 09:33:28 PST 2006

Re: mplayer 1.0rc1 with xvmc-support?
Hi Xavier, hi Igor!

I don't know whether you know the vdr-Project (www.cadsoft.com/vdr). I use my SP8000 as client for vdr. There you have xine as front-end, but need mplayer for a bunch of files to play. That's why I can't leave out mplayer. Unfortunately the actual VeMP doesn't work together with xine so I had to build mplayer with openchrome-support myself. VeMP takes really great efford using the -vo vmix11 output (DivX @720x576 at max. ~ 30% cpu usage, MPEG2/DVD < 5%), so I hoped it would run with XvMC equally.

Regards,
Yves