[Openchrome-users] SOLVED: AC_DISABLE_STATIC Error message in driver compilation

constantine userforum
Mon Nov 27 13:49:31 PST 2006

SOLVED: AC_DISABLE_STATIC Error message in driver compilation
Hello, I am trying to compile the new drivers with following the instructions of http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code but I get the following error:

costis at sangre:~/openchrome/svnnnn/trunk$ sudo ./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure.ac:36: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_STATIC
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:39: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

Unfortunately I cannot find a solution in the internet. Could you please help me?

Thank you very much...

---->>>
SOLUTION: INSTALL libtool  (!) (:rolleyes:)

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=1&comments_parentId=2509&post_reply=1#form>