[Openchrome-users] Unichrome build failed on Linux 2.6.18 (Core Duo2)

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Tue Oct 3 13:23:35 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 07:55, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> > make: *** [modules] Error 2
>
> Hi, there's nothing 'special' about a core duo that would stop it
> building... also that is the drm driver failing to build not the unichrome
> driver, so you need to report that to the drm developers.... finally that
> error is compiling the ATI driver anyway... so if you don't need it don't
> compile it. just do:
>  make DRM_MODULES="via"

sigh. and then I notice you did actually pass MODULES= in the fist make line!
sorry.
indeed you should report that to the drm list. seems odd it's compiling
ati_pcigart anyway, perhaps it's supposed to.

--
Ivor Hewitt.