[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card ID

DeNayGo userforum
Tue Oct 10 10:26:43 PDT 2006

Re: Unknown Card ID
Ok... so if I just added the line:

    {"Fujitsu/Siemens Amilo L7320",       VIA_VM800,   0x1734, 0x10CD, VIA_DEVICE_LCD},

to via_id.c, would it work?

EDIT: well, I didn't have the source so I changed the binary (openchrome_drv.so), and it _DOES_ work! Xorg.0.log now reads "(--) VIA(0): Detected Fujitsu/Siemens Amilo L7320."

Moving windows / Scrolling works fine now. The only problem now is the mouse cursor. With vesa there were no problems, but now when I move the cursor over a link instead of changing into a hand it disappears (:confused:) ...

I don't think it will help, but here's the log file:

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=2225&comments_parentId=2217&post_reply=1#form>