[Openchrome-users] can't get to make it work

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Wed Oct 11 06:48:50 PDT 2006

cnicules wrote:
> Re: Re: can't get to make it work
>

>>If you haven't patched and compiled mplayer yourself it won't work... if you use xine instead it will work out of the box.
>

> aha, but i thought as the mplayer comes from lvn it's allready patched,
> i start compiling and let you know

I can definitly confirm that mplayer from livna is _not_ patched. I
promised long ago that I'll try to add a patched mplayer to the epia
repo but never found enough time nor motivation to do it as I don't use
mplayer myself and really prefer xine. I'll try to do it at some point
in the future.