[Openchrome-users] VIA enhanced Xine Player (VeXP)

Thiago Camargo thiagomartins
Fri Oct 13 08:26:53 PDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Ivor Hewitt <ivor at ivor.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 October 2006 17:03, Thiago Camargo wrote:
> > What version of xine will make use of hardware acceleration...
> > xine-lib-1.1.2?
> > What devel libs I need? Just openchrome sources from SVN?
> >
> Just grab the current xine code and the current openchrome source.
>
> --
> Ivor Hewitt.

UAU! Sounds very good!

 And what about devels of libxvmc?!

 I'm using Ubuntu 6.06, with "libxvmc-dev 1.0.1-0ubuntu4" installed.

 So, on xine-lib configure script, must I use the options...
"  --with-xxmc-lib=XXXX    The name of the XvMC library libXXXX.so for the
xxmc plugin.
   --with-xvmc-lib=XXXX    The name of the XvMC library libXXXX.so for the
xvmc plugin. "
and pass "--with-x[xv]mc-lib=viaXvMCPro" to it?!

 Xine-lib doesn't need openchrome includes?!
 How can I be sure thats the xine-lib is using hardware for decoding?!
 Maybe using `ldd' on `xineplug_vo_out_xxmc.so' and
`xineplug_vo_out_xvmc.so' ??

Thanks.. thanks a lot!!
Thiago