[Openchrome-users] mplayer 1.0rc1 openchrome patch updates

Paul Bender pebender
Sun Oct 22 20:12:24 PDT 2006

mplayer 1.0rc1 is out. This version of mplayer 1.0rc1 has a version of
bob deinterlacing that is not the same as the bob deinterlacing in the
openchrome patch. This bob deinterlacing was added in SVN version 20250.

I have attached a tarball with three patches:
MPlayer-1.0rc-openchrome_xvmc_vld.patch,
MPlayer-1.0rc1-remove_bobdeint.patch and
MPlayer-1.0rc1-openchrome_bob.patch.

The openchrome_xvmc_vld patch is the openchrome patch without the
openchrome bob deinterlacing (which includes deint-bob, deint-one and
tv-clip). The remove_bobdeint patch is a patch to remove MPlayer bob
deinterlacing after the openchrome_xvmc_vld patch is applied. The
openchrome_bob patch is a patch that adds the openchrome bob
deinterlacing after the MPlayer bob deinterlacing has been removed.

I have not tested the mplayer bob deinterlacing support.