[Openchrome-users] drmOpenDevice: Open failed |Option: ShadowFB enabled

fkeaz userforum
Tue Oct 24 22:46:36 PDT 2006

drmOpenDevice: Open failed |Option: ShadowFB enabled
That being said , Hi. i have a  VM800 Unichrome Pro IGP, i get this when attempting to load dri.

(II) VIA(0): - Blanked
drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (No such device)
drmOpenDevice: open result is -1, (No such device)
drmOpenDevice: Open failed

.. also i notice shadowfb is forcing itself to enabled.

I have latest dri cvs and latest openchrome trunk,

My lspci is below in lspci.html

My xorg.conf is below in the bottom part of lspci.html

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwikitiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=1&comments_parentId=2292&post_reply=1#form>