[Openchrome-users] drmOpenDevice: Open failed |Option: ShadowFB enabled

fkeaz userforum
Thu Oct 26 23:31:07 PDT 2006

Re: drmOpenDevice: Open failed |Option: ShadowFB enabled

flea at localhost ~ $ dmesg | grep agp
[   20.075673] Linux agpgart interface v0.101 (c) Dave Jones
[   79.151190] agpgart: Detected VIA P4M800CE chipset
[   79.173254] agpgart: AGP aperture is 256M @ 0xe0000000

and info from xorg log
        PM800/PM880/CN400, VM800
(--) Chipset VM800 found