[Openchrome-users] Openchrome binary packages for FC6 released

Xavier Bachelot xb_ml
Sun Oct 29 07:31:51 PST 2006

Hi,

As someone requested openchrome binary packages for Fedora Core 6, I've
just made them available in the i386 and x86_64 flavors.
http://washington.kelkoo.net/epia/FC6/
The webpage is not uptodate wrt FC6, will do when I find time. No
packages for DRM kernel modules updates yet, not sure if  they are
needed anyway (if someone knows which via drm kernel module is in
2.6.18, please let me know).

Please note this is fully untested, as I don't have a Fedora Core 6 on
any of my unichrome mobos. I can't see any reason why it should not work
though, but still, I'd like to hear any success/failure story.